1. Under the Recognition of Prior Learning program, NSDC has partnered with Jaipur Rugs to train over 5,000 artisans in Textile Sector to meet the future demand of nearly 61.6 million skilled manpower in the Textile industry.
2. To address the shortage of certified Master Trainers (on domain and training delivery skills), NSDC conducted a 3-day long training program (a pilot batch) for Master Trainers through Management Sector Skill Council.
3. NSDC collaborated with the Government of Dadra and Nagar Haveli and Government of Daman and Diu for facilitating their skill development initiatives in schools for 9th to 12th standards.
4. NSDC has collaborated with Deakin University, Australia, to focus on projects for conducting data analytics and impact evaluation studies, to bridge the skill gap and enhance quality training institutions.
5. MSDE partners with Japan International Training Cooperation Organization (JITCO) for Technical Intern Training Program (TITP), wherein Indian candidates would be trained as per requirements from Japanese firms and will get opportunities to work in Japan for a period of three years.